Love and after. Photos of Kaila White

Posted by Gabrielle Martin on Tuesday, November 30, 2010. Filed under: , , ,





I've never believed in love at first sight, I'm not a pessimist but I believe so many people do what they think they are supposed to do rather than what they want to do. The formula for live has been set, everyone feels odd if they aren't married with 2.5 kids by 25 and I find it strangely odd to be married with a family at that age. I still don't know me, each phase of our lives evolve us into a different person. College makes us academically more advanced (or just a stronger memory), a career settles you down and a family takes the focus from you to them. I'm too selfish right now for that. I don't feel in my 25 years of breathing that I've seen enough, done enough, traveled enough to pass this onto my children. I want to give my children something more than a paper saying I've graduated someones university to only hate my job but I do it day end and day out to support them. Some call that being responsible and I disagree, in fact I see it as irresponsible. A child deserves more than that, I wish I saw my mother more as a child but she worked all night and slept all day so I was left to figure life out on my own. She loves her job but I know she did it because she had two children, student loans to repay and a household to run. Too often do I hear someone older (including my own mother) say "I wish" "I should've". I do not feel I will be ready to be anyones mother nor wife until I'm 30. Then instead of watching t.v. and showing my child websites of beautiful cultures, the castles of ireland, aboriginal people and the ancient pyramids- I can pull out photographs and plan the next trip with them. 





No Responses to Love and after. Photos of Kaila White

Leave a Reply