New beginnings!!

Posted by Gabrielle Martin on Thursday, February 24, 2011.

So much is happening and I really want to blog about it but I do not want to block my blessings or count on unhatched eggs. March 19th there is another group shoot approaching and my brain is going full speed with concepts and themes. Im working on my first series of curves and beginning a new shooting project. Last week I prayed for something to change because I was not happy and depressed, financially it wasn't worth it at all and I was drained..this week PROBLEM SOLVED and I have three major changes on the horizon. God doesn't bless mess and anything done out of spite will never prosper. 


Seattle, I will be back this summer and possibly staying the entire summer to travel the west coast!! so awesome! Spring is approaching and I am so ready, I'm so tired of seeing white and muddy streams. I'm ready for flickering light bugs and multicolored summer sunsets. 

No Responses to New beginnings!!

Leave a Reply