Happy new year.

Posted by Gabrielle Martin on Thursday, February 10, 2011. Filed under: ,

I have decided to take the last month or two off of photography, no blogs, no photos and no editing. I had to figure out my personal style and what I, personally, prefer. Sometimes you can become such a fan of someone else's work that you deny your own creativity to show. This year is completed devoted to my growth in photography. No more focusing on monetary gain but my artistic development, I would love to take classes to give me the classical instruction but with books and youtube etc..why pay? Project 365 starts next week, an image a day. An image that Im proud of daily would not only force me to find something to shoot in this snow covered area (seriously 3 blizzards in 2 weeks + ice storms) but it will give me a daily reminder of what I am good at shooting versus what I'm not so good at shooting.

No Responses to Happy new year.

Leave a Reply