Happiness..

Posted by Gabrielle Martin on Wednesday, February 16, 2011.

No one owns your happiness, outside of yourself, without your personal permission. This past month I've been on a quest to figure out how to really get my photography out there and if I felt I was doing my best. In all honesty I love photography but most of this is trial and error and my lack of some technical training shows. So I've decided to heard back to the university this coming fall semester and finish my B.A. in new media / photography!!

Nothing else makes me happy but my art, I cannot possibly imagine living my life making someone else rich and ignoring my own calling. Artistically, I've repressed myself for a few months to see if I could handle the corporate world and in all honesty I can but my calling is elsewhere therefore my focus is not there. I'm constantly pursuing new concepts, color theory and mission groups to start traveling with to document life elsewhere.

I'm not happy doing anything else.

No Responses to Happiness..

Leave a Reply